Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Okay, I have a lot of catching up to do here don't I. August was a really busy month but first I need to post some from the previous months.

Here's Jessica getting ready at the Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach. Great scenery on the ocean being sung by Sealions. That day was a very calm day on the ocean as it was inside the hotel room getting everyone ready. Those kinds of weddings always really nice. Just the excitement of waiting to meet the one person they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with.


Here's Linda and her entourage. I did 2 of the BM's hair and makeup



I work on many Jewish Orthordox weddings with a Makeup Artist friend whenever she needs help with a large wedding party. Often times working with wigs. I've amazed myself with some of the hairstyles that I have done with the wigs and usually do not have my camera along with me to take photos of the work and if I do have my camera, we are soooo busy that I don't have a chance to take a photo. So I don't think I have any of the wigs, but here are some of makeup that I have done, specifically, would you be able to tell that she had a nasty bruise on that lip. Covering that was easy, if it were swollen, don't think it would have been as easy.

No comments: