Blog Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2008

So I just found out that a film that I keyed hair and makeup on a couple of years back is finally making it's way to DVD release at the end of July. Here's the press release www.edbaran.com/mtihomevideo/pressreleases/2008/adventuresofjohnnytao.pdf. Below are set images along with the poster. I had a great time working on this with some awesome people both cast and crew alike. Thanks to Artie for recommending me for this project and thanks to Ken Scott for giving me the great experience of heading my own department and to my assistant Danielle, couldn't have done it without you.

See the trailer www.johnnytao.com/moviemedium.htm







I must say a bit intimidating to work on the great James Hong who's had the best of makeup artists out there.

No comments: